Dr. Stanton has been recognized as an Invisalign Elite Provider because of his hard work and dedication to the needs of his patients.
Here at St. Paul Family Dentistry we no longer take ‘gooey’ impressions of your teeth to get the Invisalign trays created. We use a special technology called an iTero intra-oral digital scanner. To learn more about the iTero digital scanner click HERE.
Do you want straighter teeth but do not like the thought of brackets, wires and bands? Invisalign is the clear alternative to traditional metal braces. We are proud to offer Invisalign, the convenient, discreet alternative to correct the alignment of your teeth.
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are virtually invisible. These aligners are comfortable and easy to use. They provide gentle pressure that will gradually straighten your smile. Invisalign is extremely effective and can help you correct:
Invisalign can correct as many dental flaws as traditional metal braces, yet it is a much more convenient treatment option. Invisalign aligners have many benefits, including:
- The ability to remove your straightening device whenever you wish
- Freedom to enjoy all of your favorite foods without fear of anything getting stuck or broken
- Less frequent office visits (usually only one visit every 4 to 6 weeks)
- Nearly invisible treatment as your beautiful, straight smile is created
- The ability to brush and floss normally to better prevent oral health issues
- Smooth, comfortable molded plastic that will not irritate your gums, cheeks and lips as traditional brackets would
If you would like to learn more about how you can benefit from Invisalign, we encourage you to call us today to schedule your consultation! For more information, please go to www.invisalign.com
Learn more about Invisalign and see some testimonials by watching the videos below.