If you need to replace a missing tooth (or missing teeth), you have multiple options. If you are not interested in dental implants or dentures, how about a compromise? Drs. Joseph Opack, Stanton and Dr. David Opack may recommend a dental bridge in St. Paul, Minnesota to strengthen your smile. A bridge can be used to accomplish the following:
- Fill gaps left by missing teeth
- Prevent the shifting of teeth due to extra space
- Restore a fully functioning bite
- Retain your face’s natural shape
- Replace a partial denture
- Promote a natural, radiant smile
Dental bridges comprise of two crowns which go over the teeth, adjacent to the gap. We call these abutment teeth. Between the dental crowns, we place an artificial tooth, known as a pontic. This tooth will look and function like a natural tooth. Best of all, when you smile, no one will know you have a dental appliance! Please call St. Paul Family Dentistry at 651-488-5522 to schedule an appointment with our dentists if you are interested in receiving a dental bridge treatment.